Monday, September 2, 2013

Healthy Haircare Routine

Everyone in this world would love to have a healthy hair where everything falls into place. Especially girls. They like it when their hair falls back into place even after 123456789 times of flipping them! And one of those girls is, me. 

I'm having a short hair right now but i just had to chop it off, recently! My hair can never look neat after showering.  I started to realize how important it is to have a good haircare routine. So after i chop off my hair at my favorite salon, i decided to go to the beauty store to grab some haircare products that is suitable for me! 


From Left: Follow Me Rebonding Hair Cream (to apply it on my hair after i finish showering as the oil of the product will absorb into the strands of my hair and won't make it look too dry!) 

Sunsilk Smooth & Manageable Leave On Conditioner (apply after the hair cream to have that smooth and manageable hair. I usually bring them out to school just in case my hair decides to get messy.) 

L'Oreal Studio Hot Straight Heat Spray (i'll only spray this  before i straighten my hair as this will protect my hair from heat damage) 

Spritz Finishing Spray (to be sprayed after curling or straightening of hair. Ensure that the hair stays hold through out the day.) 

All the products that i've listed on top is what i'm currently applying to my hair right now and just a reminder, everyone has different types of hair. So you have to find the suitable products to be applied to my hair. It takes time but you'll get there one day. 


The best way of having a health hair is:
• Cut the ends off every 3-6 months as this will lower the chances of having split-ends. 
• Cut down on the amount of chemicals applied onto your scalp and it will damage the cells. 
• Find good products for your hair. Take your time to do it. 
• Love your hair like how you love yourself! 

What i've shared above is part of my haircare routine. I hope this will help those of you who are searching for hair products to tame your hair. If you like to find other good, branded hair products, feel free to do so as this is just a guide for you readers out there. 


Hope this post helps! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment