Thursday, September 20, 2012

Tiffany Alvord, My Heart Is

Promote Post for my favourite singer on Youtube, 
TIFFANY ALVORD! 
I know, i said that i'm going to do a blog post on Kracie Popin Cooking right? But to me, music comes first! I'm sorry, music is just a part of me, a part of my life. I will do a post on Kracie Popin Cooking as soon as i blog about this! 

Recently, on the 18th September 2012, Tiffany Alvord just released her new album called "My Heart Is." She worked very hard to produce this album and i've been catching up with her on the social network website such as Twitter, Facebook, Keek and more that is available! The best thing is that she shows all her Tiffanatic Fans (Yes, every singer have their own fan base name, so her's is Tiffanatics and i'm one of them!) the journey in making her new album, the hard work that she put in to produce her own original and awesome album! 

I've listen to it a lot of time whenever i have the time to visit Itunes. Whenever i listen to her songs, it makes my heart feel....so girly and i feel so refreshed! She's just too good (: So the highlight of album is definitely the song called "My Heart Is" because it's also the album title. Tiffany told all her fans that she named the album "My Heart Is" because every song in that album comes from her heart and from her feelings. Her feelings + passion for music = a good song! 

Right now, i'm just waiting for her to release her new stuff on her website www.tiffanyalvord.com. I can't wait to buy her new posters, gifts and more stuff that is available at her website! Even though she's far away from Singapore, i just feel like giving her a tight virtual hug on the net! I really can't wait to meet her again. 

So, after i do this promotional post, WILL YOU GUYS BUY IT?! 
I hope so that all of you will go on to Itunes and buy it! But if some of you are still having doubts, you can go to youtube and watch some of her videos from her new album! I'll leave a link below! 

I'm really proud of Tiffany and i can't wait to meet her soon! (: Congrats on your album, Youtube Sweetheart, Tiffany Alvord! 

My Heart Is

YouTube Videos
Also, you can also join her in the making of her new album at Awesomenesstv! 


I hope all of you will listen to her album!
Just like what Tiffany always say,
Always Sm:)e 

Goodnight and sweetdreams,
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment