Monday, September 10, 2012

Maybe i'm just for music?

Hello there readers, today, i'm gonna blog about my feelings. Not about music, celebrities, school or whateer, it's just about me tonight.

You know, sometimes blogging doesn't mean its all about interest and all that. Sometimes it can be about your feelings. I don't have anyone to talk to at the moment because apparently all my peeps are busy with their own life, partners(people who they can count on) while i'm here alone yet again...
I know i've blogged about this matter before but i just feel like blogging about this again...

I wish i had someone to talk to right now but i really don't have one so the only "person" i can share on is my Twitter or Blog. Nothing else...

This feeling is seriously killing me. It sucks to be lonely and don't have that person to talk to! Even if my friends say they're there for me, yes, they're here for me, but they won't feel what i feel. I love them, i want what they have too, but its just...:'( (okay, i sound so...)

By reading my blog post, i'm pretty sure some of you, my readers will already know that i'm really really one hundred interested in music so so much. Sometimes, i just feel like i'm fated to be with music. Everything that music has, will make me feel better. Songs, instruments and all other stuff that has got to do with music. You see the picture here?

Yes, i want to pursue my career in music but...i'm also a normal human being! I need those people in life where i can talk to and other stuff... Gosh, if only blog can reply me...

But seriously, help me, someone, tell me, slap me, tell me that is my face really fated to be working for my career in music???

No comments:

Post a Comment