Sunday, June 3, 2012

Review on Rhomlon Liquid Eyeliner

We meet again for the second time today at this blog. Today is just like a normal day for me because i stayed at home. I actually had some plans made to go and watch Snow White and The Huntsman but it was cancelled at the very last minute...

So my cousins came and we hung out at grandma's house and as usual, my favorite cousin came. As we were chatting and chatting, she actually teached me how to use a "proper blog" with ads from Nuffnang and all other widgets that is able to be pinned up in this blog. To think of it back, i decided to blog back once again and so...i spent like 3 hours doing my blog and finally i got it the way i want it! Haha!

Okay, so i found this amazing eyeliner from Rhomlon and it's super duper amazing because i didn't know it will suit my eye that well! Wow, it was really a transformation for me, eventhough i just wore it once...and i decided to get it tomorrow at Tazhiang (a accesories shop in Singapore) the first time i wore it, i fell in love with it! 

                                   Do you want to know which one? It's this. 
I got that picture from google. Yes, so i will review more on that eyeliner tomorrow okay? Goodnight everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Good start , my dear! I wish u all the best! dun forget to visit mine as well :)

    ReplyDelete