Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Inspired Make Up Looks

I still remember mentioning in my previous post saying that i'm going to Johor last Sunday right? Yes, i did. Had an enjoyable time there going shopping, massaging and do all sorts of other stuff. We set off around 11 to Johor and we stopped by two places on that day. I didn't buy much stuff at the first place but i did buy something i really like at the second shopping place that we went to! Do you guys want to know what i bought for myself?


I bought a...
 
Justin Bieber's 'Someday' perfume! It was quite cheap there! It was around RM30 so if i convert it to Singapore Dollars, it cost me around $12! Cheap ain't it?

While i was in Johor, i went for a foot reflexology, many people said that it's really painful but i don't find it painful but it's more of ticklish...(: I tried weighing how much fat i have in my body and i'm really disappointed looking at the amount of fats i have in my body and i think i really need to work out more, soon! Had a amazing dinner before going back to Singapore.

On Monday, I went to one of my cousin's house and we actually did some make-up tutorials and this is what i did. ( Most of the pictures are in her camera, so i'll upload it once i have it) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsqahGYl21w -this is a Angelina Jolie make up transformation by Promise Phan. Here's a picture of how i look when i did this make up look! 
 
I admit that i don't look like Angelina Jolie at ALL! But i look sweet in this photo? *self-praising* Most of the make-up that i use is from my cousin. She owns a lot of make up stuffs! Since it's summer there in America and Singapore is a 365 days of summer, i decided to do this tutorial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6egac-SFE6Q -It's a Rainbow Eye Make up tutorial from Michelle Phan. I don't have the pictures on the process of this make up tutorial but i have some pictures that i took when it's done! Here! 

I look like one of my favorite childhood ice-cream called "paddle-pop"! I really had a great time doing this two tutorial. After doing all this looks, we ate our late lunch and it's time for....COOKIE BAKING! 


After the "baking session", i have to rush home because i'm going to my cousin graduation show at NAFA(Nanyang Academy Of Fine Arts). I can see that there's a lot of students who did well for their Final Year Project! Amazing job! Here's some of the pictures that i took! 

I really had an enjoyable Monday with all those activities. I'm just relaxing at home these few days because school's in in 5 days time! I need more of my beauty sleep and all that but i'm also looking forward for school! 

Have a great day ahead! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! Give me your email address? I will email you the photos.

    ReplyDelete