Sunday, June 10, 2012

Obsessions and outings!

Hi everyone who's reading my blog! In today's post, i'm going to share with all of you something really amazing that happened to me last night which is on 9/06/2012. I know it may sound really ridiculous to some of you but seriously i cannot describe how much i love and adore Justin Bieber! I had this dream whereby we met at a concert and we became great friends. We went shopping together, share everything together like we've known each other for a long time! Knowing that Justin Bieber is a famous singer, whenever i go out with him, there will always be fans all around. I can't really remember exactly where was i in that dream but its seriously beyond awesome! We flew to other countries together, followed Justin to his tours and back to Los Angeles where he brought me back to his mansion! Met his mum and everything was alright...you know what? This is the most amazing dream ever! I really hope i could dream again about him! Look at this pictures of gim! Too adorable to be resist!

Besides all that, i really spend a wonderful time with my family. We went prawning at East Coast and guess what? I actually got a prawn in less than 3 minutes and its the one and only prawn that we catched today! The price is not that worthy. Too exnpensive for an hour but nevertheless, i ejoyed it! :) goodnight!!!

Updated from IPHONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment