Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hairstyle for teenagers

I've always wanted a very beautiful hairstyle for myself. For the past 16 years on Earth, i just think that i never ever had a nice hairstyle for myself. When i look into the magazines and pictures of celebrities, singers and actress, i just wished that i have all those kind of looks like them. I always wonder and ask myself all sorts of questions. "What if i have this hairstyle like Taylor Swift? Will it look nice on me?" "What if i cut my hair like Selena Gomez and put some purple highlights at the end?" but let me tell you something, i have one thing about myself that i just find it a reason for people to make fun of me and it is my eyes. I have big eyes. Sometimes i just wish that i have a flawless skin, beautiful face features and a natural beautiful hairstyle.

For me, as a 16 years old girl, beauty is my number one priority. I must look good from young! This is from my point of view, i don't know about you my readers. I just wish that i have millions of bucks in my pocket so that i can travel the world and find a good hairstylist and ask him or her to do a good makeover for myself.

So i just want to ask for some opinions from some of you regarding hairstyle for teenagers. What'cha think? Do comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment