Thursday, June 21, 2012

When a girl shops...

Looking for good, cheap plain tee's or normal t-shirt? Drop down to Changi City Point Cache Cache retail store! Some of the clothes are selling at a cheap price! For those of you who likes to wear simple t-shirts, cute printed t-shirt, you should definitely drop by!


After two weeks of not meeting my bestfriend, we finally met up today and had a wonderful time having lunch and walking around the mall. She got me a headband and a necklace straight from Langkawi, Malaysia. 
It's a flowery headband and a red colored necklace. I really don't like wearing flowery headband because i'll look too girlish but for the sake of my best friend, i will. After we had our meal at Bagus(one of the shop there) we just roamed around and share our stories and that's the time where we dropped by this 'Cache Cache' shop and we really fell in love with the clothes! The both of us didn't buy anything at all because we are broke at the moment. Actually, we were supposed to work but don't know what is the reason for us not working. 

Here comes the sad part of today's post! Tomorrow is Friday and it's the end of the last week of school holidays for me! Two more days and school is back! Noooo, i don't like that but i just have to endure for another 3 months before my N level starts! I have yet to get my Justin Bieber Believe Album and....yeah, i'm looking forward for school. 

So dear readers, if you're walking around Changi City Point, do drop by Cache Cache and have fun! Will post more soon! Toodles (:

Lots of love, me (:

No comments:

Post a Comment