Monday, June 25, 2012

Back to school!!!

Hello there everyone! How was first day of school for the students out there who are my readers? It's BACK TO SCHOOL today for most of us. For those of you who are living in other countries, we, students in Singapore only get to feel 4 weeks/1 month of holiday during June when it is the Summer time in many countries.
So i call it as my "summer-break"!

School has been a good one for me today. I miss every single one! As far as i was told, this Semester will be a shorter one because i'm going to sit for my National Exams soon enough so they said that this term will literally be the last term of my high school journey. Also, 70 days left to my first paper and i think 80 more days to graduation day! Looking forward for both but for now, i gotta buckle up for my studies. No more time kittycat. 70 days is not long anymore...

I'm so glad to be in school back because the more i sit at home, the more i will procasinate(?)

I hope i can start from today! :)


To all of you, have a happy day ahead yeah? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment