Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Congratulations on the engagement Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth!

What's up everyone? In today's post, i would like to focus on these two lovebirds whom i adore so so much. Both of them are successful in the music/acting industry in Hollywood, California. Both of them has been my idol since the movie 'The Last Song' was released in year 2010. And they are....


Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth! I'm pretty sure all of you must be wondering why the both of them are my idol? Well, there is a story behind it.


Like i said earlier, i fell in love with these two celebrities when i first watched "The Last Song" back then in year 2010. I went to the movie with my first love and it was the first date ever...*awkward moment* so after the movie, we actually did some stuff like what Miley and Liam did in the movie. They wrote this word "forever" on Miley's sneakers. Starting from that day, my ex boyfriend call me Miley and he said that there's something about me that makes him fall in love with Miley Cyrus more and as for me, Liam Hemsworth is the bomb! He's charming,cute,handsome and it's my definition of perfect. 
But then, everything stopped when we broke up and...i don't wish to go in further on that matter. 


As far as i know, these two love birds have been together for quite a long time after the movie...and so today marks the day that they got engaged. I've yet to do some deeper information check-up on this matter but i'll do it soon. But people on my timeline in Twitter are all saying about this two couple...Aren't they sweet together? Well, obviously they are. 


Since i have nothing to blog about today, i actually planned to blog about them because it's like a tribute to them on their engagement. I know Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth won't be reading this blog of mine but...they're my idol and i just want my readers to know how much i adore them...


Before i end this post, i would like to say....
Happy Engagement to dear Miley Cyrus & Liam Hemsworth! I hope the both of you will be blessed with happiness and i hope to see you getting married soon! Eventhough you're not reading this, i just want to make a special dedication (: I HEART MILEY AND LIAM!!! 
#MileyCyrus #LiamHemsworth rocks.


Lots of love, Ainul Athirah !

No comments:

Post a Comment