Thursday, August 22, 2013

Penang Culture @ Century Square

Sick and tired of always eating Western Food or Fast Food? Craving for something traditional or local from other country but you are still in Singapore? Head your way down to Penang Culture @ Century Square, Tampines. I just did it today with my mum and sister to have our late lunch and early dinner there!





I've never been to Penang before but i know about the famous and local food that you can find while you're at Penang. Penang Culture offers a variety of famous local Penang food such as the 'Asam Laksa Noodles,' 'Tom Yum Noodles' 'Stingray with spices' 'Squid with spices', their special desserts like 'Penang Chendol' 'Ice kacang Penang' and more! You just have to head down to try the food yourself!

If you know about me, i like to eat Tom Yum Noodle so much that whenever there's something "Tom Yum" in the menu, I will definitely take it to my order list! I had the Spicy Tom Yum Noodle, mum got the Asam Laksa Noodle and my sister got the Kids Meal for our early dinner.


(LOOK AT THE GRAVY OF THE TOM YUM NOODLE, IT LOOK SO DELICIOUS AND EXTRA SPICY RIGHT?! *drools*)

THIS IS SO DELICIOUS AND IT DOESN'T COST YOU MORE THAN $10

VERY VERY SPICY AND BEYOND DELICIOUS
ONLY AT $6.50



We also tried the Spicy Grilled Squid but I didn't take a picture of it because I was busy indulging my delicious Tom Yum Noodle, hehe. Mum's Asam Laksa tastes soooooo effing good and i'm definitely gonna get those when i visit Penang Culture next time! I ended up eating two meals because my sister didn't finish up her Rice with Nuggets so i feel fat right now, haha. BUT! Anything for food cause food is my BEST FRIEND! 

After we had our delicious early dinner, we head down to Tampines One and went to Uniqlo (because mum told me that there was a sale), Cold Storage (to get my fresh Strawberries and Yogurt) and lastly, Guardian cause we are running out of facial mask so we had to buy it! I got these babies to apply on to my face tonight! Happy girl is me!



                         (I bought these mask in 5 packs and it only cost me about $5.95!)

So, what are you waiting for? Make your way down to PENANG CULTURE to have a taste of Penang's Famous and Local food now!

Here's the address : Penang Culture
2 Tampines Central 5
Century Square
#04-11/12
Singapore 529509

Hope this post helps!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment