Monday, August 12, 2013

Review on: Neutrogena Deep Cleanse Facial Cleanser & L'Oreal Hydrafresh Moisturizer

Still remember my previous post about some new facial products that i've bought a few weeks back? If you still remember about that post, then today is your lucky day because i'm going to do a review on it! 

First up will be the review on - Neutrogena Deep Cleanse Facial Cleanser 

A month ago, i was still using my ultimate favourite Cetaphil Facial cleanser, but as soon as i found out that it makes my skin too dry,i decided to give my skin some change in the face products, so i bought the Neutrogena Deep Cleanse Facial Cleanser

"Sometimes, i tend to get lazy to take out my cotton pads and make up remover to remove my make up on my face, that's the thing about me."

This facial cleanser has came to rescue my laziness in removing make up! The good thing about this facial cleanser, it cleanses everything! Oil and dirts that are hidden in the pores will be removed! Not only that, it also helps me to get rid of all my make up that i've put on for the whole day! It does leave some stains of mascara and eye liner but it definitely removes all the thick layer of foundation and eye shadows away! It's like doing two things at one go! I'm loving this cleanser so much! 

Next,


L'Oreal Hydrafresh Aqua Gel Moisturizer 


I use to like those creamy textures for my face moisturizer but i found out that it gets greasy at times and also makes my face so oily so here's my new baby for my skin! 
The thing that i like about this moisturizer is that the texture is like water but gel at the same time! Funny isn't it? But it really is! I apply this moisturizer every morning before putting on any make up! It gives my skin a dewy look and also makes my skin feel refreshed! Ahhh, all i can do right now is to recommend you people out there to get this stuff! Here's a little secret i have to share if you're going or planning to buy this product.

"Get this product at stores like Venus, Beaute Spring or Beauty Language. They're selling these products at lower cost than all those shops like Watsons or Guardian. Trust me, it's going to cost you lesser if you buy it from those retail store like Venus,etc. Pay less + Good products = GOOD SKIN!"

Hope this post helps! 



No comments:

Post a Comment