Friday, August 9, 2013

Salam Aidilfitri 2013

Salam Aidilfitri to all my muslim readers all around the world or in Singapore! 

Today, all muslims in Singapore, Malaysia and as far as many country that i know, celebrated Hari Raya. Hari Raya is a day where we spend time with our family, relatives and friends. We make a visit to their home, have a delicious meal together, hang around to share stories and finally ask for forgiveness for whatever we've done all this while to them. Basically, Hari Raya/Shawal is a month for us to celebrate after fasting during the month of Ramadhan. 

I'm glad that this year, i'm still able to celebrate with my family members again. I just hope that i'm able to celebrate with them more in the many years to come. If God's wiling. 

Hari Raya won't be complete if there's no home-made cookies, Tarts, Biscuits and also Crackers. Not forgetting the delicious home-made Lontong, Serunding(Chicken/Beef Floss), Squids and much more food that will bring the raya mood up more! 

I'm staying with my grandma so every year, without fail, my cousins and relatives are the ones who will come to visit my house and i don't usually go out on first day of shawal since everyone comes to visit my home. I'm hoping to go out soon, like on the second or third day of shawal. 

I had a splendid day one of shawal today and hoping for much more fun as soon as possible. Hehe, to end this post, here's a family potrait for Hari Raya 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment