Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hari Raya Celebration with Friends

Hey guys.

This post was supposed to be posted up on early Monday morning but there's something wrong with my Blogger's app on my Iphone so that's the reason why this post is kind of delayed for a day, ha-ha. In case all of you don't believe what i'm trying to say here, let me show you a screenshot of it.


I'm not sure why i can't publish this post but that's not the point for today's post!




Last Sunday,
I got to hang out with my college friends to go out and visit for Hari Raya! We travelled from the Eastern side of Singapore, Western side of Singapore, Central and finally back to Northern part of Singapore. Its really hard for us to travel around cause we don't have any transportation...SO NEXT YEAR, WE NEED TO BOOK A BUS! Anyway, i don't have much things to say for today's post but let's just let the picture do the talking...













Don't you guys think i look like i'm in a wedding dress? Haha.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment