Friday, July 13, 2012

What's in my make up bag?

It's finally Friday! Since it's Friday the 13th, I think i have i'm gonna blog about something that all girls like! I'm gonna blog about..."WHAT'S IN MY MAKE UP BAG?" Well, i wanted to do a video instead but i'm currently down with a flu and cough. Let's start! As all of you know, make up is essential for all girls all around the world. Some girls are born with natural flawless skin and they don't even need to apply make up at all! But for me, here's what i have...

Before i start putting on any make up, i will use my favorite pimple gel (only if i have pimples on my face). It is the Clean & Clear Active Clear speed clearing gel.
This will be the first product that i use before i apply anything. I don't usually put on moisturizer on my face(this is a bad habit) YOU HAVE TO PUT MOISTURIZER before you put on make up because your skin will get dry! The reason why i don't fancy putting on moisturizer is because i just feel that my face will become so sticky feeling because i'm sweat all the time!

Next will be my foundation. I don't use concealer at all because foundation really works well for me to cover my flaws. If i were to use concealer and foundation, my face will look so plastic, just like barbie dolls and i don't want that to happen. I know most of you want those matte look on your face but for me, i look best with natural make up and not thick make up. Here's my foundation. 
I'm currently using "Silkygirl Skin Perfect Liquid Foundation." To be honest, this is not the best foundation for me because it doesn't stay for a very long time but since i'm not wearing make up every single day, this should be fine for now. I use this foundation as my concealer too so its like 2 in 1 concealer/foundation. 
After i apply my foundation, i will apply face powder and i'm using...
M.A.C Pro Preferred White SOE 15 Matte Foundation powder. See the reason why i don't like to put on so much foundation is because this powder will help to make my face look matte. So it's like balancing both of them well. Great job to myself. Lol. (This powder is gift from my mum) so it's quite special. 

For my eyebrows, i'm using this eyebrow pencil which doesn't have a brand because apparently it's from Japan and i can't read in Japan so i call it as "no brand" eyebrow pencil. I'm glad that i was born with a nice eyebrow so i don't thread my eyebrows before and i will never will. Just a simple outline for my brows will be enough for me. Like i said earlier on, i'm more to natural make up so for my eye shadow i'm using two products. 
Essential Eye Shadow in Sun Club natural
brown colour.

Brown Shimmering Eyeshadow

Rhomlon Eyeshadow under tone 04
 Here comes my favourite part! Eyeliners and Mascara! I have a lot of eyeliners and mascaras but these are my favourites!



All of these eyeliners and mascaras give the magic to my eyes! I have big eyes but i still put on all this give illusion of even LARGER looking eyes. The brands are "Silky Girl Long-wearing eyeliner, Rhomlon Liquid Eyeliner Maybelline Eyestudio white eyeliner( i don't put this all the time. Only when i look tired.) 

To speed things up, the next few pictures will be my blushers and lipstick. Both of them are from L.A Colors and it's great! 

It's all pretty in pink! I love pink so much! So as a conclusion, here's all the stuff that i have in my make up bag. 
I really hope i don't miss anything out! Well, if i do, please comment! I hope all of you enjoy this post and i shall update more soon! All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment