Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Flying so high with the Jedwards!!

Hi guys! I'm pretty sure all of you know how much i love Justin Bieber, correct? BUT! I've found a new obsession recently and they are the Jedwards! *pictures will be uploaded below since i'm updating using phone* Apparently, they're from the US and the both of them are actually twins not duplicates! Some of them thought that this particular singer likes to duplicates himself but he's not! The word Jedwards comes from their names, John and Edward!

They're in Singapore right now till i don't know when but...the great news is, i'm going for their CD Signing this Thursday at Bugis Junction!!! Well, to be honest, i wasn't a fan of them at all, not at all until i went to Youtube and searched for their music videos and after i watched several videos, i have officially turned into a #JEDHEAD !

Radio 91.3FM has bring so much colours to my life! It brings me closer to my stars. From Pixie Lott, Justin Bieber and now to Jedwards! I'm really thankful for having these opportunities to talk and meet my idols! Also, thanks to Universal Music Singapore for organizing all this events and made everyone #BELIEVE in you! I will always be your supporter Radio 91.3 and Universal Music Singapore!

To my readers out there, stay tune to my blog as i bring you along to meet the JEDWARDS this Thursday!!

P:S : no matter what, Justin Bieber will always be my boyfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment