Sunday, July 22, 2012

Jedwards as artist of the week!

Today....is...officially...Sunday and tomorrow is BACK TO SCHOOL day, again. I'm pretty sure most of us will have Monday Blues because all of us hates Monday! I used to hate Monday but not now because Monday is the only day, in my school timetable, all of the lessons are just plain and slacky. Except for the 50 minutes of Physics lesson.

I really enjoyed this week so much because i had an enjoyable time in school and also going for the autograph session for the Jedwards. I'm still missing their hugs and kisses right now and i just can't stop watching their videos on Youtube! I really hope there's more of this events, soon!

Next Saturday, another Youtube Star is coming to Singapore but she ain't a singer or actress, she's a make up artist and she is...MICHELLE PHAN :) she's gonna have her meet and greet session at ION Orchard next Saturday and i feel like going but...there's no one who's wiling to accompany me :( i mean like, i HAVE to meet this Michelle Phan because she's like the world's best make up artist EVER. Still considering about it...

As a conclusion for this week, i'm just gonna say that the Jedwards are the artist of the week in my blog and imm totally in love with them! I have an idea, every week, i'm gonna blog about some celebrities that i find really really amazing! How's that? But, my first priority is school... No worries, i'll be back with more good post :)

Goodnight everyone, goodnight Jedwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment