Friday, July 6, 2012

Hectic week is over!




Hi there readers! As promised in the previous post, I will actually blog about school stuff right? So here i am today stuck in front of my laptop just for you (: 

This week has been an amazing week even though i've been busy with a lot of stuff nowadays! Initially it was Youth Day Holiday on Monday but i guess i don't actually need that holiday because it totally feels the same when you actually have to come back to school to finish up your projects! Starting from Tuesday onward, all the graduating students have extra lesson every single day...well, except for Fridays (: Been staying for extra lessons and going home late is totally a uncool for me. 

But today, Friday the 6, it's one of the nervous day for me! Wanna know why? It's the Oral Examination Day for me and the bad part is that....i'm the only candidate from my class who took the oral exams today while the rest will actually take it next week! Being the first person in the class is also uncool because you have to do everything first! But, i'm still grateful because i get to experience everything first! There's some pictures on top which i took before the exams! That's my guyfriend, Shaheef, we've been friends since we're in Secondary 1! Being the last candidate also sucks to the max. But thank god, everything went well for me! From the reading, to the picture and to the convo. My invigilators are quite friendly, i can say.

That's the end of the hectic week of Term 3 Week 2. The best part of this week is....BIEBERFEST ON SUNDAY! I really can't wait for this big event that is happening! ALL BELIEBERS SHOULD COME DOWN and oh, look at the BIEBER heart i made for JUSTIN BIEBER! Isn't it amazing ? Well, i'm just praying and believe-ing that i can win that tickets to meet Justin Bieber. All i want to do now is pray....

Alright! So i shall take more pictures at Bieberfest and will blog soon! xx! 

No comments:

Post a Comment