Sunday, July 1, 2012

Trying out new stuff : Essence Make Up Eyeshadow & Silky Girl

Hi everyone! I'm back with a second post! As promised, if i have something good up my sleeves, i'll definitely update it on my blog! There's some stuff that i would like to share with all of you today.

I decided to try out some new stuff today. I bought a new eye shadow palette from Essence under the tone of matte and it's called 'Sun Club' here's how it look!

I got that picture from bonnyworld.net because i don't have the time to take the pictures of the stuff that i bought! Maybe it's not that i don't have time, maybe it's because i'm lazy! Opps! Mind me. I've yet to try it out but i'm definitely gonna try it out soon when i'm going out! Planning to do some soft look to the eyes cause it's summer now (well,it's summer everyday in Singapore but i just feel like i'm in America enjoying the summer season) Definitely will take a picture once i try it on! The second stuff that i bought is a Silky Girl pencil eyeliner. 

I'm still using the Rhomlon Liquid Eyeliner but i just think that i need to buy a pencil eyeliner because whenever i apply the liquid eyeliner to my waterline, it tends to get smudged and some of the eyeliner will get into my eyes and the feeling is horrible because i'm wearing contact lenses. So maybe i should try using a pencil eyeliner. I once used this 'Silky Girl Eyeliner' back then when i was in Primary 6. So it's like four years ago (: let's try that out soon! Also, i bought myself a t-shirt today! Will upload a picture of it soon! 

Hmm... I realize that i've been blogging about stuffs like fashion, celebrities, make-up and all sorts of entertainment stuff. Maybe i should blog about school stuff one day. Yeah, maybe i should! I can blog about the school work that the teachers give, school life, peers and all other stuff that is happening in school for me. 
Stay tune and i'll be back with more post! 

Much love, Ainul Athirah <3 
Have a happy Monday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment