Sunday, July 7, 2013

Review: Freeman Facial Purifying Clay Mask



Review on Freeman's Facial Purifying Clay Mask in Acai flavor. 

(I'm actually blogging this with the mask on my face right now, hehe)

In my previous post, i've said that i bought a mask from Freeman right? Today, i bought it again with my mum. I have two different mask right now. One is in the Peel Off Cucumber Mask & Acai Clay Mask. 

I've tried the peel off mask and i'm really amazed by the fact that the mask really cools, tighten, lightened and removes dirt from my face. 

"A peel off mask is known for getting the oil and dirt away from the face, hence, lighten and also tighten up all those visible pores!" 

I'm really satisfied with it that i bought another one today and actually using it right now. 

This clay mask really helps to make my skin feels firmer! The moment i apply in on my face, i could already feel the tingling sensation! 

As instructed, for better results, apply this mask 3 to 4 times a week! Since i have two different mask, i'm gonna change it every single week! This mask not only helps to cleanse, it also helps to freshen and lighten up our faces! 

Sidenote, i went out today to get my hair products because my hairfall is getting from bad to worst! So i'm currently using this product called "V'tane Pro-System" for my hair and i'll do a review as soon as i see improvements to my hair! 


                         Till then, 
                     Xoxo, Athirah :) 

1 comment: