Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Everyday Make Up Routine

I did a post on my "SKINCARE ROUTINE" yesterday, remember? In today's post, I will be posting about my...


EVERYDAY MAKE UP ROUTINE! 
I'm really excited to share it with all of you! Just some reminder that i have to let all of you know."This make up routine is a simple and light make up that i apply everyday to school or whenever i go out to run some errands with my family. For those of you who likes to apply light make up, i really hope this post helps!"

Let's get started! 


These are the products that I'm using.
(from the left) 
- Pixy Two Way Cake Powder Foundation
- Biore UV Aqua Rich Sunscreen SPF 50+
- Maybelline Mineral BB Watergel in shade "Natural"
- ELF Tone Correcting Concealer
- Essence "GET BIG LASHES" Mascara
- Daiso Eyeshadow Pallete 
- Essence Silky Touch Blush in shade "Soft Pink
- ELF Highlighter 
- M.A.C Blusher in shade "Sheertone Shimmer Blush"
- USHAS Eyeliner (from Bangkok

First and the most important thing after applying my moisturizer, i will apply my suncreen! Sunscreen helps protect your skin from harmful sun rays. Try to get sunscreen that has a high SPF because it will protect your skin more! 


I got this small tube of sunscreen from the local drugstore, "Watsons" it was under promotion so i had to get it cause it's selling at $2. I just tried this product for a few days and I'm already loving it! "Biore products is really amazing and i cannot resist them!" The texture of this product is so smooth and watery type. It looks like a cream when it is squeezed out but when you apply in on your face, it feels like it's just water! 



After my sunscreen has absorbed into my skin, the next thing that i will apply is my favorite BB cream ever! Maybelline has come up with a new BB cream that is in a watergel type. It is not greasy like any other BB cream that I've ever tried before and it absorbed into my skin in just a few seconds! "Maybelline is also my favorite product to use whenever it comes to make-up. You can never go wrong with Maybelline!


This is a Tone Correcting Concealer from ELF. I got this from www.shopping-district.net for only $6.50. I've been using this for a quite sometime now but as a tone correcting concealer, i thought it will cover up all my eyebags, dark circles, blemishes and pimple with just one or two time of application but it didn't. I have to apply this concealer for a few times till it covers up my "dirt" on my face. HAHA! I'm going to buy the Tone Correcting Concealer that comes with six different shades once I finish this tube of concealer. 

I am not using any branded pressed face powder. I am using this pressed powder from this brand called "Pixy" This powder is quite popular in my country now and it's suitable for all teenagers like me. (I didn't manage to get a nice shot of the powder cause it has a hole in the middle..because its going to finish soon :P) But if you guys wanna know more about this Pixy powder, please just Google it! Its a two-way cake powder foundation and it doesn't make my face look cake-y whenever i apply it on my face after foundation and concealer. 

"I know i know,some people reading this will say something like "she already put on foundation and concealer and now she's putting on a two way cake powder foundation? That's too much!" 

"Well, this is my way of getting a flawless and smooth complexion! Because, I believe that if i have a smooth complexion and smooth finish, everything else applied on my face will fall into place!" 


For my eye make up, I'm using this cheap eye shadow pallete from "Daiso" Some of you must be wondering                          "Does Daiso product works?" 
Yes, it works for me! All the colors suits my skin tone! Well, i only use this when i go to school or just going out on a simple outing with my family and friends. But if i'm going down to town or anywhere far, i will apply my eye make up using my "Coastal Scent 88 Eye Shadow Pallete in Warm Colors." I like to have that deep set eyes effect for my eyes so that's the reason why i need more make up to put some drama up to my eyes! 


The next four products that i use to complete my "simple and light" everyday make up is all in one pictures! I don't want you guys to think that this post is too draggy, haha.

For my lashes, I am using this mascara from "Essence" and I love it so much! It depends on what type of mascara you choose from this brand. It comes in different types of mascara. From "GET BIG LASHES", "VOLUME CURLS" and more, you can choose them to your liking! I've been loving the ones in "GET BIG LASHES" and this is already my second bottle! 

To give my eyes a more dramatic look, i will add on a little eyeliner on my lash line and also around my waterline to enhance my big eyes more! I got that eyeliner from Bangkok but don't worry, you can use any eyeliner to get this simple everyday look! 

Last but not least, I will apply some color to my cheeks to give me that rose-y blush wherever i go! I currently have two favorite blush! One from Essence and another one from M.A.C. I will keep on changing my cheek color everyday depending on my mood. 
Add some highlighter to bring up my cheekbone and a pop of a light lipstick colour and...
WALLA! I'm done! 

This is the result of my "Everyday Make Up Routine/Look" 

    Hope you guys like it and i hope to share more with all of you about my beauty tips! 
Please leave some comments or follow/add/ask me on my social networks and tell me if you wanna know more! 
Till then,
xoxo, Athirah :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment