Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Face products for the month of July

Hello, i'm trying my best to say hello in all languages. Haha. Anyway, back with another post today! 

Face products for the month of July! 
Based on my previous posts, i've said that i'm trying out a lot of new face products right? Well, most of them are working well for me. But in today's post, i'm gonna share to you guys on the thigs that i bought...today for me to actually use for the month of August. 

My facial cleanser, Cetaphil is all gone now and i'm not planning to buy another bottle of it because i'm thinking of trying out a new facial cleanser "Neutrogena" i needed a chance cause i found out that the Cetaphil facial cleanser did not remove all the dirts on my face so i'm giving something else a try. 

I'm also trying out a new moisturizer for my face. I'm currently using Nivea's Soft Face, Body and Hands moisturizing cream right now but as days goes by, i found out that the texture of the cream is too greasy for my face and it gets a little bit oily sometimes so i came across this moiturizing cream, its the L'Oreal Hydrafresh moisturizing cream and the good thing about this is, the texture of the product is like a aqua-gel texture. So it's like water consistency! 

As many of you may not know this, but i am currently working part-time at a kids beach club and i'm always deployed as the lifeguard and all i have do is guard the boatswain area! What does it means? 
Beach + pool + boat = UNDER THE SUN! My skins will really beg me so much if i don't feed them good stuff! 
I tried being under the sun WITHOUT putting on sunscreen and hell no, it isn't a great idea and i regretted it a lot! I have uneven tanlines right now and all this is because of my rashguard that is in shorg sleeves! I regretted not getting the long sleeves and look, i have to live with uneven tanlines! Ugh. 

I also bought a sunscreen for my poor unever tanline skin! So i will put it everytime i'm doing lifeguard duty! 

To sum up today's post, here's some picture of what i bought today! 


Next post will be about : Street Style Phooshoot! Stay tuned! 









Here's the link to my new video on Youtube! 

No comments:

Post a Comment