Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Skincare Routine

Do any of you have oily skin or dry skin? I'm pretty sure everyone has one of them or even worst, BOTH! In today's post, i'm going to share with you my "SKINCARE ROUTINE." 

I started to have dry skin when i'm 14 years old. I didn't apply a lot of make-up at that age but some light make up whenever i go out. Many people have been telling me to start taking care of my skin at that time so i decided to wash and cleanse my face every morning and night or whenever i bathe. Then, i started to realize that my nose area is getting dry that it makes it look like as if it got sun burnt when its actually not! I stopped using the facial wash everyday and only use it during the night time! 

As days got by, I started to apply more make up and there was one time that i applied too much make up till my face got too oily and i was really upset about that. My friends have been telling me that i have a oily skin. Well, at first it was a normal "oily skin" then as time goes by, i realized that maybe it's because i didn't apply any moisturizer or any other face products before putting on make up and thats the reason why my skin is exposed to make-up a lot till it got too oily! 

I tried a lot of face wash but it didn't really work on my skin. After trying several face wash, i finally found the face wash that is suitable for my face! It is the....

CETAPHIL DAILY FACIAL CLEANSER

I've been using it for a year now and it's really amazing! No matter how many times i wash my face everyday, it doesn't make my skin dry and it removes everything off! Oil and dirt from all those make-up i apply! The best thing, is it suitable for Normal Skin to Oily Skin! So if you have a normal, dry or oily skin, i recommend you to use this product because its really beyond amazing! The texture is so smooth that whenever i apply it on my face, it feels like as if i'm putting egg white on my face! So smooth like a baby's skin! 

Before applying make up, i will apply these babies on my face! 

Products: Nivea Daily Essentials Refreshing Toner
Nivea Daily Essentials Cleansing Lotion
Nivea Soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream
Those are the products that i apply on my skin before putting on make up. I finally found the products that is suitable for my skin! 

First, I will apply the Cleansing lotion. With a cotton pad, i will apply it on my skin to remove excess dirt that didn't get washed away during the cleansing session in the bathroom! After my skin has absorbed the lotion, i will then apply the Refreshing Toner all over my face with a cotton pad! On days where i have really BAD eye bags, i will soak the cotton pad, stretch it out and put it under my eyes so that my it will freshen up my eyes and also wake me up to get myself ready to go to school!(oh, toner will also help you to close up the open pores after bathing.

After getting fresh with the cleansing lotion and toner, I will apply the moisturizer on my face! The good thing about this moisturizer is that it can be applied to the face, body and hands! 3 in 1! Amazing isn't it? Once the moisturizer has absorbed into my skin, i will then start to apply make up! 

I've been constantly using this products and i'm really satisfied with it! It really works on my skin! It doesn't get my face oily, dry or even worst, both at one go! I hope to keep on using these products and will keep on finding more products to make my skin better! 

Don't forget to have your own skincare routine before applying make up! 

I've found my favorite skincare products!
Have you?
(I really hope this post helps a lot!) 
Till then, 
xoxo, Athirah (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment