Monday, July 8, 2013

Back to school & JEM

Yes, i'm sure when you read the title, some of you have guessed it right! It's my first day of school for Semester 2 today! 

I've always looked forward to first day of school last time when i was still in my secondary/high school days. My best friends, close friends, juniors and hehe, crushes is all in same school! My home wasn't far from my school last time but now...the place where i'm schooling, its so far away from home. (Not like from Singapore to Paris) but i'm staying at the eastern side of Singapore and my school is located at the western side of Singapore. I spend most of my time, in school & in the train travelling back and forth! I do this all for education purposes! 

Since it was the first day of school today, i ended quite late around 5pm. My friends and i decided to make our very first visit to the newly opened shopping mall called "Jurong East Mall" located at Jurong East (obviously). 

I've heard a lot of people saying that its similar to the shopping malls that are available in downtown Singapore. It's indeed true. It's better than a normal shopping mall but it can never beat a mall located at town area. Sephora, Victoria Secret, H&M and Topshop is also available @ JEM (short form).

I didn't get anything from H&M because i just spent $28 on make-up brushes and concealer from ELF. But! That doesn't mean i didn't eye for anything during my trip to JEM, H&M. I will get the things that i want as soon as i have golden coins and notes in my bank. 


School is amazing today, here's a pic to end of my post! 
          (They're always my happy pills) 

Till then
Xoxo, Athirah <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment