Thursday, July 18, 2013

Upcoming Events - POLW, Photoshoot & Spooktacular!




Hello my dearest readers!
This will be a short post on what's coming up to my blog anytime soon! I'm currently schooling and working right now so i'm juggling my school life and work life at one time so please excuse me if i don't have a lot of time to blog but i promise, i'll still keep on updating when i'm free. 

Upcoming events? Yes! I have a log of events coming up my way soon! Working at Port Of Lost Wonders in Sentosa, Singapore, going for a photo-shoot soon in August and also...i'm auditioning for Spooktacular this year! Let's hope everything will go well! 

Don't worry guys! I'm gonna make my blog from hot to throt soon! Fashion, beauty, entertainment and more cominv your way! Stay tuned! 


Xx, Athirah <3


No comments:

Post a Comment