Sunday, September 15, 2013

Review: KSL Hotel & Resort, Johor Bahru

Hey readers! I'm actually blogging at the hotel room right now at KSL in Johor Bahru. I'm having my short 2 days getaway from Singapore with my family and my cousins. I supposed this plan is made earlier by my mum about us going for a short getaway to JB. 

We booked the 'Junior Suite' room. As usual, before going on a holiday, i'll do a research on the hotel facilities first, then i'll move and search pictures of the room that we have booked. I went on Google and found some amazing pictures of the room. Well of course, i'm not deceived by pictures from Google that much. As for me, as long as i don't experience the room myself, the more i won't believe what pictures would actually say. Ok, i don't know if this makes sense but you guys get me right? 

We left Singapore early in the morning and made our way to Kota Tinggi because the "oldies" in my family wants to shop for "their stuffs" which includes the traditional malay costumes, scarfs and more. After 2 hours of shopping at Kota Tinggi, we made our way back to the town of Johor Bahru and we checked  in into the hotel! 

This time round, we're at KSL Hotel & Resort! Yes guys! Once i entered the room, i believed what Google has showed. Just look at this  photos of the 'Junior Suite' of KSL (this photos is taken by yours truly, not from Google, hehe.) 


Not just that guys....look at this amazing view from my room! 

Day: 

Night: 
(This view is taken from the 25th floor, which is my hotel room.) 

Isn't it amazing? I didn't expect the hotel to be so cool like this! 5 stars hotel with a connected KSL shopping mall at ground level, swimming pool, Dinosaur Themed Water Park, Gym, 24 hours Room Service. Mmmmm, i feel so rich for a day, night and moment, haha! 

But too bad, this is just a 2 days getaway! I wish i can stay longer maybe for a week or so, haha. I really recommend to those of you who wants to go for a short getaway, not too near, not too far away from Singapore, to come here and stay at KSL Hotel & Resort! It's really worth the bucks! $$$

(Ratings: 9/10)


Really hope this post helps! 
Goodnight kisses from KSL, Johor Bahru.
Xoxo. 

(I'll do a haul post on the stuffs that i bought from this trip!)

No comments:

Post a Comment