Tuesday, September 24, 2013

F1 Closing Concert 2013 / BELIEVE TOUR


*crying while blogging about this*

Yesterday passed by too fast. Everything happens so fast and it feels like everything happens in a blink of an eye. 

September 23rd, 2013. 
I woke up at 10 in the morning, quickly finish up my house chores and got myself prepared and ready to be under the hot sun for the whole day. 

I arrived at The Padang, where the F1 Closing Concert is held around 12pm. The sun was shining brightly but it didn't stop me from queing up to get into the 'FANZONE' area for this concert/believe tour. I waited four hours for the gates to be opened. Didn't get any breakfast or lunch, just water and some diet coke to survive under the hot sun. Got pushed into the crowd and other fans who were rushing in just to get to the fanzone. 

Got to the fanzone area, pick up a good spot to watch Owl City & Justin perform. Waited for another two hours till the first show comes out! Yes, Owl City opened up for Justin Bieber's Believe Tour. Owl City rocked the stage with their famous hit 'Fireflies' & 'Good Time' to kill time till Bieber comes out. They ended their show around 07:30pm. 

All of us waited for another 1 hour before Justin makes his way up on stage to perform. 

8.15pm- Justin Bieber came up on stage with his hit single, All Around The World to kick start his 'BELIEVETOUR' in Singapore! He performed 18 songs in total including songs from previous album, 'MY WORLD' 
















Justin, my baby, performed his famous singles, 'Boyfriend, As Long As You Love Me' and the traditional 'One Less Lonely Girl' song. 

OLLG: It stands for One Less Lonely Girl. Justin's crew will randomly pick one girl from the audience, get her on stage and Justin will serenade and sing for her during the last few minutes of the song,One Less Lonely Girl. If she's lucky, Justin will kiss her too! 
(I was hoping that i'll be the OLLG, but i guess luck wasn't on me, last night.) 

I broke down when Justin serenades the lucky girl last night. I cried because i felt so touched for what he did throughout this journey since 2009. He gives back to fans who has been supporting him since the beginning. 

Justin sang every song perfectly and i totally melt in my heart and seeing him live again after 2 years since the last show, it's UNBELIEVABLE! It felt like a dream but it wasn't a dream. It's really happening...

But every good thing has to come to an end. I wish the concert would last forever. 
Justin ended off his 1 hour and 45 minutes show with his ULTIMATE hit, 'Baby' and that's the end of the concert and Believe Tour. 

After the show, most of the beliebers got to know that Justin will leave Singapore right after the concert and he'll make his way down to Bangkok, Thailand. He spent only two days in Singapore and i didn't even get to see him face-to-face. So near yet so far, Justin. I miss you, i really do.

I had a hard time sleeping last night, i woke up during my sleep just to check on my phone to see what Justin tweets. It hurts so much to see yourself being at his concert 4 hours ago and knowing that he left Singapore for Bangkok in the wee hours is just so saddening.  

Eventhough i didn't get to be the OLLG, i thank god for giving me this chance to see him live again in Singapore. I can finally say that i survived the crazy crowd, the hot weather and i totally enjoyed the concert despite the bad attitude given by the securities at the arena. 

April 19, 2011 - Justin Bieber's MY WORLD TOUR in Singapore. 
September 23, 2013 - F1 Closing Concert / Believe Tour by Justin Bieber is ticked off from my Bucket List. 
(Looking forward for more shows by him, in the future :D) 

I have loved watching Justin from the cute 15 years old grow to a Charming 19 year old Bieber now and i'm always looking forward to see him grow even better and stronger. I'll always be by your side since the beginning. Thanks so much for making history in my life last night, dearest Justin Drew Bieber. I love you. 

Have a great Believe Tour.

See you soon, 
#1 Fan
Athirah xoxo 








No comments:

Post a Comment