Friday, September 27, 2013

Trip to Universal Studios Singapore

I'm currently in the train while blogging about this. I'm busy with my Spooktacular training this week at Sentosa. (Yes, i'm part of it) 

After every training, myself and Emy(my friend) decided to visit Universal Studios Singapore since we have the 6 months pass card. Since today we had our evening training, we decided to just walk around USS and just take "outfit of the day" pictures....

My visit to Universal Studios won't be perfect if i don't get a ride on the 'BattleStar Galactica' roller coasters. But....the roller coaster is currently unavailable till further notice and i heard that it will only re-open next year. Which means...MY CARD WILL BE EXPIRED BY THE TIME IT STARTS TO WORK AGAIN *cries* 

Here are some pictures that we took during our trip to USS. 








I'm enjoying my last few days of holidays right now before school starts. My last term and semester before i finish my first year in college...

Let's enjoy the weekends! 
Lots of love, 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment