Sunday, September 22, 2013

PRE-F1 CLOSING CONCERT

Guys, i'm doing this special PRE-F1 CLOSING CONCERT Post because i want this to be part of my memory in life so i'm gonna blog about this! 


Its 1:00am on Sunday, September 22. What does it mean guys? What does it mean?! It means...I'm left with ONE more day till the F1 Closing Concert @ The Padang! Can you smell the excitement i'm feeling right now? I sure do smell it! I can even smell Justin's presence right now somewhere here....haha. 

But seriously you guys...108 days ago, i got to know that Justin Bieber will be performing in Singapore for the Closing Concert. I knew that i won't be able to go to the concert because of the expensive price of the tickets and secondly, my mum won't allow me to spend that mich on a ticket but....4 weeks ago, i got to know that i won a pair of tickets to go see Justin Bieber live and that is the best moment in my entire life! 


Now, i'm left with one day before the concert! I definitely want to cherish the moments tomorrow! Can't wait! Stay thne for my F1 Closing Concert post & also my POST F1 Closing Concert post(which i'm not looking forward for) soon! 

Xoxo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment