Sunday, September 29, 2013

Back to school / final lap

I am....not...looking forward for school tomorrow. My 2 weeks of school holidays is gonna end in a few hours time and thats it! Back to school! 

I've enjoyed my two weeks of holidays rotting at home, going out with friends, getting to know a lot of good news for me and i definitely enjoyed going to the Closing Concert six days ago. I'm starting to miss everything already, especially Justin Bieber. 

I am and will always look forward for the next holidays! I'm left with 2 months plus till i can officially say i'm done with my first year in college. Which means, i have one more year left to accomplish before i get my ass out of that school. 


One thing i'm not looking forward for is...travelling from East to West every single day. (I blame myself for applying a school in the west side of Singapore,ugh.) Since its my last term/semester, i must refrain from taking medical leave from school as i took a whole bunch of them last term. It's definitely a no-no for me this term. 

Guys....can i just have a time machine and just take me back to those time when i'm having fun? I hate school. Nobody loves school...well at least for me :) 

Let's hope more activities in future and time to hit the books!

Peace out! 
xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment