Friday, July 5, 2013

New Skincare and Bodycare products

Hey! 

I just bought a few new skincare and body care products today. Like i say in my previous post, i am constantly trying to improve my complexion and also trying more products for my face...

Skincare




  • Freeman Facial PEEL OFF mask in cucumber
  • St.Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub
I bought this two products at different shops. I wanted to buy it at Watsons but the prices are way too expensive for a facial scrub and a peel off mask. For the mask, it is said that it will help to reduce oily face and also minimize pores. 

DID YOU KNOW?
A peel off mask is good for people who have oily skin. The effects of a peeling mask will help to bring all the dirt and oil out of your skin and pores and it will help to minimize oily skin...It also smooth the skin out and keep it soft! 

You can get the facial mask and Apricot scrub at any local drug store like "Beauty Essential or Venus" 

Body Care


Yes, this is my second tub of the Strawberry Body Butter from The Body Shop! I've been loving this body butter since i was 16! My mum bought it for me last two days when we're shopping around Tampines Mall. I wanted to get the Passionfruit perfume too but i don't think so. Haha.

I will try this products and will do a review on this products soon ok? 

Till then, 
xoxo, Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment