Sunday, June 30, 2013

Staycation @ Changi Village Hotel



I just came back from my staycation at Changi Village Hotel, today. It was a last minute plan that my mum and my cousin made. On Friday night, after i came back from going out with my friends, mum told me to pack my bags because we're going for a staycation at Changi Village Hotel! 

We booked the Deluxe Suite and its my first time staying at a suite! The room was so spacious (though the view wasn't that amazing, i still love it!) Our room is located at the six floor, the highest floor for the guestroom. While waiting for my cousin to arrive, i managed to get some photos of the room taken but...i'm too lazy to upload it to my laptop so all image is courtesy of Changi Village Hotel or Google. When i have the time to upload, i will share it with all of you!

Took a dip in the pool in the evening before going out for dinner. Thank god my cousin brought his waterproof phone casing and that's when i took hell lot of pictures underwater using his phone. (Will upload it soon, cause i look terrible under water without any make up on!) Had our dinner at a Indian food restaurant and i had my favorite dish of all time, Tom Yum Noodles at Dil'B! 


We got some snacks to be brought back to the hotel room so that we got some food to munch on whenever we feel hungry cause i know i won't be sleeping early whenever i'm with my cousins! My cousins, Fahmy, Faidhi and myself went down to get more snacks cause we're gonna chill at the rooftop pool so we head down to 7 eleven to get some drinks that'll make us "high" haha, please, i don't drink at all! We bought a big cup of 'Coke' and a can of 'Monster' drink to accompany us while we chill! See how convenient it is to stay at Changi Village Hotel? The food heaven is just a few minutes walk! A 7 minutes walk will bring you to the famous Nasi Lemak which is located at the Hawker Center. Not only that, you can get more food if you want too! Chicken Rice, Noodles, Western food and lots more! Hmmm, my stomach's grumbling right now cause i'm hungry but it's ok! 

The minute we entered the room, the whole family was already asleep so i'm left with my cousins to talk with! We head up to the rooftop pool, played games and listen to songs to catch up with each other. We even had a "FUN RUN CHALLENGE" haha. We went back to our room at 2am and continued laughing while watching some videos! (This is why i love hanging out with my cousins, who doesn't right?) 

Day 2
I had breakfast at the hotel's restaurant and went for a swimming session again, for the last time before going home. Checked out at 2pm, had our lunch at Changi Village and here i am...back to reality, HOME. One week left till school starts! I wish holidays were forever! 

Till next time
xoxo, Athirah (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment