Sunday, July 1, 2012

July is finally here!

Hey there readers! It's been days since i last blogged! I'm totally busy with school with so so much of schoolwork. Going through my last year in high school is definitely a torture but nevertheless, i'm just gonna endure because i'm left with around 2 more months to go before i graduate!

The first week of school after the school holidays is great. My classmates and my friends never fail to make me smile every single day.

Shocking right? Today is already July! Time really fly past so fast! I just feel that i'm a 13 years old girl few months back. Hahah. I don't have much things to blog about this few days because i've been busy!

I'm craving for seoul garden, Wendy's and more and tomorrow is Youth Day! HAVE A WONDERFUL YOUTH DAY TO ALL TEENAGERS OUT THERE!

Much love, errah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment