Thursday, July 19, 2012

Flying with the Jedwards PART 2!

Hey guys! As promised in my previous post, I'm bringing you guys along for the 913JEDWARDAUTOGRAPHSESSION at Bugis Junction right? Yes, i have all the pictures and videos with me right now and i'm gonna upload it now and let you guys see! But first, i have to tell you my very own experience and how it went!

The crowd was great. Seriously amazing. Well, in my opinion, i just feel that it's great to have this amount of fans. Not too much, not too little. Just nice (: For the Jedwards, they really have a lot of fans in Singapore but not all of them turned up or maybe because they don't know about the Jedwards! You guys wanna know something??? I really can't type properly right now because i'm still shaking and freaking out because.....


I GOT KISSES AND HUGS FROM BOTH OF THEM AND I ALSO GOT TO KISS THEM!!! I'M STILL FREAKING OUT!! 


YES GUYS, I got to hug both of them and kiss them! A picture taken while hugging John but the pictures are with Universal Music Singapore and i shall wait for them to upload soon! Went up to the stage and stood in the center and John came and hugged me, i hugged him and i feel so blessed because i got to stand beside John with a hug! Then i got hugged again from them and here's the convo between me and John and Edward!

Me : Can i have a jedkiss please? 
John : Yes, sure! *Kiss*
Me : *Hugs and kiss* 

Me: Can i have a jedkiss please? 
Edward: Of course you can sweetie! Mwwaah *Kiss*
Me: *Hugs and kiss* 

NO WORDS CAN EXPLAIN HOW AMAZING IT FELT! I really felt like i was in a dream, standing beside them, hugging them and kissing them! I mean like, this is A ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCES! I freaked out like a mad girl after i got down from the stage and i have two videos here with me that i took after meeting them! 




I have more videos and pictures! 
My album being autographed by Jedwards!

My sweetheart!

Adorable sweetheart!

I love you!
If you were to ask me who will i choose between the both of them, i will definitely say i choose both Edward and John! I still have a lot of videos that i took from the session but i'm just gonna upload it on Youtube since Blogger is taking so long! Stay tuned alright? I hope Universal Music will upload the pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment