Thursday, July 12, 2012

Dream crushes.

Hey there! It's been a week since i last blogged! Sorry for not updating! You must understand that i'm a student and i go to school 5 days a week and my routine is exactly the same almost everyday so that's the reason why i don't have much things to blog about sometimes.

I'm supposed to go for the 91.3FM Bieberfest last Sunday but sadly at the very last minute, my mum didn't allow me to )': So my dreams of meeting my idol, Justin Bieber is crushed into thousands of pieces! I'm totally sad about it but!!!!! I have something really good to share with you too! On Monday night, i actually called up the radio station and made a '10 words of voice pops for Justin Bieber'! Apparently, i'm asked to say out my Twitter name followed by my message for Justin. Wonder what i told them? Here's the convo between me and the DJ, Boythunder. 

BT(Boythunder) ; Hello, who's there? 
Me : My name is Athirah. Hi BT! 
BT : Why hello there! So have you prepared what you're gonna record later on for Justin? 
Me : I guess so? 
BT : Please tell me what your message is to him! 
Me : My Twitter Name followed by 'Hi Justin! Please be my BOYFRIEND soon okay?" ( lol, i can't even!)
BT : Okay, you're gonna go online and say that okay? 
Me : Alright, sure.

I also told him that I didn't make it for the Bieberfest and he tried his best to comfort me and say that everything's fine! So sweet of that DJ.

Moving on....

School has been a busy one this week, for usual and before i tell you this...i'm already gonna pee in my pants already! 55 DAYS LEFT TO N LEVELS!!!! What? 55 DAYS?! That's fast! So i'm actually trying my best to cover up with whatever i can now! Sorry if i can't blog! But i promise, after my N Levels, i have lots of plans coming up and i'm sure i have so much things to blog about because....After the N levels, i might be doing the Ombre hairstyle for my hair, i think i'm gonna grab myself a guitar and also i might be working on doing covers ( just to give myself a kick start on my dreams, which is being a singer)


So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment