Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Conjuring Review

Hey guys guess what, guess what? I teamed up with my bravery and dared myself to watch "THE CONJURING" today after school with one of my cousin (she also has a blog, so please read hers! Its at my sidebar


We booked our tickets online and decided to watch it at E-Hub Downtown East. We took the 5pm slot because i end school at 3pm and since my school is located at the west area, it will take me around one hour to actually reach Downtown East. The day before, we planned to have late lunch at Hei Sushi and we did! I tried some new sushi's like the Fish Roe, Half-cooked Octopus, Spicy Tuna and also some Sashimi. It was my first time trying the fish roe and hmm, i kind of love it! 

Many have said about the warnings given by the production crew about how this movie will bring hallucination to those who have weak hearts. Personally, i don't actually believe in Hollywood ghost. The reason is because...YOU CANT FIND A LIVING ZOMBIE ON THIS EARTH! Excuse me, i'm not trying to criticize about how hollywood makes their ghost look fake but trust me...when i watched this movie, it scared the crap out of me! 

I tried to compare this movie to Exorcism, Possesion and Sinister, i think, this movie has the best possesion session ever in all of the horror movies i've ever watched in my entire life! This movie is based on a true story. Though some parts didn't make sense, i still think that this is the most scariest possesion/exorcism/horror movie i've ever watched! 

Don't believe it? Book your tickets online now and head down to the cinema and experience it yourself. I can't say much about this movie, you have to watch it yourself! 

Just one serious note, "dont ever play Hide & Clap

Ratings for this movie: 9/10





















No comments:

Post a Comment