Wednesday, August 28, 2013

New Buys for the month of August

As usual, every month, i will always invest on new products to try out and do reviews about it! This month, i spent on some good hair-care products because it has come to my attention that my hair gets really dry and that's the reason why i had to cut it and give it some treatment! 
My hairstylist from Cut & Curl Hair Salon told me that my hair is dry and thats the reason why my hair just can't be tamed anymore. I decided to invest my money on some good hair-care products which i'm going to do a review soon...maybe the next post? 


But today, i'm just gonna focus on the new make-up products that i bought for the month of August! 


Don't be shocked guys! That's the make--up products that i bought in the month of August! 

From left: Essence Fixing Loose Powder, Essence CoverStick Concealer in Matt Sand, Elf Blusher in Shy, NYX Natural Eye Pallete in Warm, NYX Photo-Friendly Primer, NYX Stay Matte but Not Flat Foundation in Medium Beige, Maybelline's Baby Skin Pore Eraser, Lip Balm in Fuschia pink from Lip Ice, Essence STAY! Eyeliner in Black and last but not least, Essence Brow Pencil in Brown. 

I invested a lot on make ups this month and my mum's already nagging about it but who cares! I love make ups! 

All the NYX products are from this website "www.shopping-district.net" 

I like to buy almost all my make ups there because everything is selling at very cheap prices compared to market price! I wanted to try the NYX Stay Matte But Not Flat foundation for quite sometime already and i finally got it now! Can't wait to try it on! I never had a face primer before so this NYX Photo Friendly Primer is my first face primer ever! I have the Coastal Scents Pallete but the reason why i bought  the NYX Natural Pallete is because whenever i go out,  i don't have any eyeshadow pallete to fill up my brows after i get all sweaty and gross! 

But yeah, i'm currently in love with products from Essence, NYX, ELF and i'm currently saving up to buy the "The Balm" eyeshadow pallete or maybe blusher! Let's take it step by step towards beauty! 

Want me to do a video on the products that i bought for this month? Any suggestions? Feel free to leave a comment or find me on my social networking sites! See you there! 


Hope this post helps you to find your inner beauty! 
Xx 

2 comments:

  1. That maybelline pore eraser is also a primer. I heard good reviews about it but i havent tried it for myself.
    I have the nyx matte but not flat i dont like it!!! It made me even more oilier i dont know why. But i dont have a choice i have to keep using it so as not to waste my money.. Good luck on ur make up shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I didn't know the pore eraser can be a primer too! Heheh! I like it a lot! Thanks mel! Baby dust to you!

      Delete