Saturday, August 31, 2013

Straights Time Ultimate Bieber Contest

GUYS! Read this post until the end alright? I have the most EXCITING news to tell you guys about! 

Last night, i was invited to attend a friend of mine's 18th birthday party @ Costa Sand Resort, Downtown East. The theme for the party is 'Black & White' so yours truly tried to find something to wear to the party but couldn't find anything that will match the theme so i didn't buy anything and decided to just wear what i have in my wardrobe. 

I don't even know what to buy for the birthday girl and in the end, i resorted for the most cheapest mug i've ever bought.  It is cute for a 18 years old girl i guess? Well that's not the point. I had to be home early because i'm working the next day but guess what guys...

If you're following me on my social networking sites, you'll come across some of my tweets, post, pictures saying that i entered a competition by The Straights Times. It was a contest to do some dedication to Justin Bieber and i ever intend to enter any contest until i saw this one. 

One week before the closing date for the entry, i decided to pick up my guitar and do a cover of Justin Bieber's famous hit, Baby and uploaded it to Youtube and submit my entry for that contest. 

My heart and mind had been constantly reminding me "you entered this to just try new things and see your luck. If you don't win anything, its alright." 

After i had my shower last night, i saw the tweet from "STcommunities" saying that the results for the Ultimate Bieber Contest is out and lets see the 30 winners who won the tickets to the Closing Concert on 23rd Of September. 

I knew that i'm not in the finalist list. So i scrolled down to see the 26 names that won the winning entry and suddenly i saw my name appeared on the list! NO WORDS COULD EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I WAS AT THAT MOMENT!!! My "very last minute" cover turned out to be a dream come true moment for me! 

Yes guys! I won the tickets to see Justin Bieber LIVE @ The Padang during the Closing Concert of the Formula Grand Prix in September! I'm so stoked about it!  I would like to thank all of my supporters that tweeted, post, liked and voted for  my video. 

Its true guys, "NEVER SAY NEVER" & "DONT STOP DREAMING UNTIL YOUR DREAMS COMES TRUE" 

Here's my Outfit Of The Night to the birthday party to end this post! 
 
 

Hope you guys are feelin the happiness in me! 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment