Tuesday, June 5, 2012

If only i have a walk-in wardrobe...

Today is just "sit at home" day for me. It's Tuesday and I just feel like staying at home and do nothing? It will be the same for tomorrow too, i guess? Since i'm gonna watch Snow White And the Huntsman on Thursday.



Guess what? I finally had the time to clean up my wardrobe after 1,2,3,4 months not cleaning it up and getting all the clothes back to where it used to be. I'm a girl and so you know it's really possible if a girl's wardrobe is gonna be messy like a rubbish chute? I started off with tumbling down all the clothes that i have in my wardrobe and here's a picture of it!


                   [Some of the clothes are taken out]      [when it was tumbled down..]
Look at how many clothes i own right now...too much that i'm so lazy to clean up everything. I folded some of it slowly and i got bored of folding and this happens....
I took a picture of myself with different types of clothes and i called it "MY OWN PERSONAL DRESS UP SESSION!" lol! My phone ran out of battery so i didn't get to capture the rest of the "dress up session" i had (: I'm so loving the dress i'm wearing in that picture and that denim cardigan. Do any of you know where to get dyes for clothes? I feel like trying out the newest trend where people dyed their clothes in and it turns out like half of it coloured and half of it not...It's really cool yo. 


After dressing up, i continued folding all my clothes and.....tada! My wardrobe is finally back to it's normal state, all organized! 


                               [please excuse all the bra's and underwear...]
Speaking of wardrobe, let me introduced to you to my boyfriend. He just released his new hit single song, "Boyfriend" and we've been together for quite a long time and he's just so sweet because he wrote the song for me (: So....my boyfriend is, 
JUSTIN BIEBER!!!! No words can explain how much i love and adore him!! He's my 24 hours "eyecandy!" You see, he's been looking at me every single time i open the doors to my wardrobe! His eyes, is just the most cutest thing that i adore. My friends and my family(especially my mum) knows how much i love Justin Bieber eventhough he's racist or whatsoever...on top of all that, he will always be my boyfriend! *lovestrucked*


I have some clothes that i wish to sell off and all of them are dresses/blouses! I just feel like selling it off. The first reasons is because, it just don't suit me anymore or...i'm getting fat(maybe?) The first dress is a dress i bought from H&M store and it's a flowery flowery dress. Pictures below!

                                                              [Size : M]
[A closer look on the flowery design]


And not forgetting another dress....
                                                      [White Flowery Lace Dress!]
                                              [A closer look on the design
Both dresses are size M. The top one is selling off at $15/- The second one is selling off at $20/- It's cotton material behind all those flowery lace...So if any of you are interested, please just tweet to me( look at the sidebars) and i'll reply you if i can! DON'T WAIT TILL IT'S GONE!! Do support me (: This is just the start of all this... i hope i can sell more clothes soon! Do check out my blog soon again okay? 


Lot's of love, Ainul Athirah! 


No comments:

Post a Comment