Thursday, June 14, 2012

Some make up tutorials and photoshoot coming up...

Hello there! I don't really have much things to blog about this few days because when i'm at home, i don't do much things! I'll blog about something soon okay? If i were to blog about Justin Bieber, i'm pretty sure some of my readers will get bored of reading it but you all know right i'm really a big fan of JUSTIN BIEBER!! 


Omg you guys, i really really want to move to USA right now because if i were to purchase the "Believe" dvd in the US, there is a chance where i can get this golden ticket. The first prize is be the "One Less Lonely Girl" on the 'Believe' tour. Second prize is get a guitar which is autographed by Justin Bieber and get meet and greet passes! Third prize is some kind of posters...But too bad, Singapore is thousand miles away from the US but that doesn't mean that i'm not gonna get the dvd! I'm actually eye-ing on that cd! Any kind readers who wants to buy it for me? Lol...


Okay, so before i drag all my nonsense about Justin Bieber, i just have one more thing to let all of you know. Soon, i'll be doing some make-up tutorials and photoshoot with one of my cousin and yeah, when i'm done with it, i'll try my best to blog about it! 


Enjoy your day and night! 
Lots of Love, 
Your #1 Justin Bieber fan, Ainul Athirah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment