Saturday, June 16, 2012

Most amazing Yogurt.

Hello! Finally i have something to blog about! In today's post, i'm gonna post about what i did today. 


I'm pretty sure all of you know where is Bras Basah right? Bras Basah used to be the place where almost every shop sells books a few years ago but now it has changed to a place where they sell school uniform. I had a date with my mum and sister today and we went to Bras Basah Complex to get my sister her school uniform and then we head down to Bugis+(a shopping mall) beside Bugis Street. Walked around Uniqlo and i wanted to get a pair of jeans but then....the biggest size is 27 and i'm pretty sure i can't fit in that! After hours of walking around, we stopped by a dessert shop called 'Gelato Italia'.

The best thing about this yogurt/ice cream shop is that they let us have a taste on some of the ice-creams first before we actually buy it. I tasted the Passionfruit, Ferrero Rocher(Yes, this is unique!!!) and Mango Yogurt. In the end, i decided to buy the Ferrero Rocher ice-cream. I can't live without having chocolate flavors all around me. Mum bought passionfruit and sister took the mango yogurt. Also, they gave us a free topping! Amazing right? Haha. 


After we indulge our delicious yogurt, we went to Bugis Street and it's time for SHOPPPPING! (Well,maybe not for me) I don't have much things in mind to buy but i'm just aiming for the Mary Jane shoes and some other clothing but maybe i should get it when i'm shopping by myself of with my friends...Mum bought some clothes and the only thing i got was a sunglasses for me to wear since Singapore is so hot nowadays... 
The specs that i'm using is the specs that i bought for my sister. It's a specs without glasses but with a small ribbon on top just like Hello Kitty! How do i look in that picture? I find myself really cute when i wear that specs. Oh dear, i'm complimenting myself. Walked around Bugis Junction and had Mcdonalds for late dinner and we went back home! 


I know there's not much things in this post but yeah, i'm heading to Johor tomorrow so i'll update more soon okay? Have a happy Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment