Monday, June 4, 2012

Rhomlon Elegance & Contact Lenses

Finally!!! I got my Rhomlon Elegance Eyeliner just now after sending my sister off to school! Affordable price and it's seriously awesome. Thanks to my cousin who introduced it to me. 


I had lessons to attend today at school and the lesson is all about Social Studies. I have to say that i don't fancy Social Studies but too bad, i'm taking my National Exams this year and so i have no choice but have to get my brain on this subject. 


Went to school early in the morning and rushed back home to fetch my little sister as she has a dental appoinment at her school. Hahaha, she is totally cute because she's afraid of the nurse who is on duty. After 40 minutes of "the teeth operation" we went back home and that is when i dropped by a store at Bedok and get my eyeliner and not forgetting the contact lens that someone gave to me. I have yet to try on it yet because....----> LOOK! I HAVE SORE EYES! I don't really know what is the cause of this "sore eyes" i had today. Trust me, i only looked into the mirror 2 times today because it was so red and horrible. I CAN'T STAND LOOKING AT IT!( I didn't want to take a picture of the bloody bloodshot eyes but i took it when it was kind of ok).

This two pictures on top are the pictures of the lens that one of my friends gave me today. It's PINK in colour and i can't wait to try it! I'm just looking forward to recover from this sore eyes. 

And, i also can't wait to put on the eyeliner! Will do it this Thursday when i'm out to watch a movie with my friends and that movie is gonna be.....
SO WAIT FOR MY UPDATE ON THIS MOVIE OKAY? 
I love all my readers! 
Xoxo, Athirah!

No comments:

Post a Comment