Monday, June 11, 2012

My obsession for JUSTIN BIEBER!

Yes, looking at the title on top, all of you(my readers) should know how much i really really love Justin Bieber. I decided to do another post tonight on Justin Bieber. Do you guys wanna know why? Today, Singapore Beliebers have trended #BieberToSingapore #1 Worldwide on Twitter! Isn't it amazing? Eventhough Justin Bieber, Scooter Braun(Bieber's Manager) wasn't on Twitter when it trended, but Justin's director, Alfredo Flores saw the trends on #BieberToSingapore and he actually twitted this. 
By looking at that tweet, i supposed that he gets the hint that Singapore beliebers wants Justin Bieber to have another concert here in Singapore! 


I still remember on 19 April 2011, marks the day that i met Justin Bieber at his concert. Even though i didn't get to meet him face to face, at least i got see him live in front of my very eyes through the big screen and on stage! The screaming of fans all over the Singapore Indoor Stadium was indeed amazing! It really felt like a dream when i see all those fans screaming for Justin Bieber! The Indoor Stadium turned out to be like a club! The Deejay's, guitarist was all getting the heat up and boom! Here comes Justin Bieber.
Ahhhh, i'll never forget that night! Never (:


   


Since Justin is releasing his new album, 'Believe' in 9 days, i really hope that Singapore is listed down on his list for his next tour! But, my bieber don't stop here! I'm still in love with Justin Bieber. My phone is full of his photos! No words can describe my love for Justin (: 




Also, Congratulations to Tiffany Alvord for getting #1 on ArtistSignal! Proud of you! 


Signing off, 
Ainul Athirah!

No comments:

Post a Comment