Monday, May 5, 2014

UPDATE

Haven't had the time to update my blog these few weeks due to my busy schedule. Though I'm done with my school projects, i still have a couple more things to rush through before i leave for my Industrial Attachment Program. Since this is my last lap, i really have a lot to buck up, especially my attendance. I'm just gonna do a short update on what has happened recently. 

End of April 





 Spent most of the time with my girls in school and during outings. Trying our best to spend more time together before we actually go for our attachment. Times like this are the best in life where i just get to spend time with my friends and family. I will be busy from July onward so this is definitely a good time to be with them! I have another 3 weeks of school and that's it! EXAMS AND THEN HOLIDAYS! 


Early May




I was supposed to follow my dad for a short 5 days trip to Bali but it clashes with my common test dates so that explains why i couldn't follow him to Bali. (I hope to actually visit Bali one day.) My dad managed to send me pictures of Bali and i'm totally loving the pictures! Can't wait to tick Bali off my bucket list....one day (: 


For now, i have to concentrate for my finals exams and then i can enjoy! I will update more!

Love
Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment