Sunday, May 18, 2014

HEI SUSHI @ BEDOK POINT

Had an interview last Friday at Sentosa for my upcoming internship this July. I was supposed to meet my best friend after the interview but she backed off the last minute so i was free the whole afternoon. Since i was free, i text-ed up my cousin and asked her if she was free. She decided to have sushi that afternoon so we decided to meet up at Hei Sushi at Bedok Mall. 


I usually go to the one at Downtown East but since they opened up an outlet at Bedok Mall...why not try right? Instead of the usual computer, Bedok Mall outlet uses Ipad for customers to order their sushi that they want. Cool huh? As usual, i ordered some Sashimi, Octopus, Crabsticks and more sushi! 


FAT SASHIMI!!!!! 
 I was so hungry so i didn't get lots of pictures but all i can say is that it was delicious. Thank god it wasn't crowded at that time! I will want to go again! *craving for it now* 

Love, 
Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment