Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Review: THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE PRODUCTS

Guess what??? I did another major damage at The Body Shop again yesterday with one of my girlfriend, Huda! It was a impromptu one. We were casually walking around Lot 1 after we had our meal at Mac Donald and while walking, we passed by The Body Shop. She saw the signage that says "BUY 2 GET 1 FREE." I remembered i had a $10 voucher that i got from the mega sale and so that's how the both of us ended up at The Body Shop. 

I didn't want to get anything at first but i was forced to, thanks to Huda! 

I have some blemishes and pimple scars on my skin from all the previous pimples that i have squeezed last time so the salesgirl recommended that i try the Tea Tree Facial products that they've launched not too long ago! 






I've just try it last night and YES, i am IMPRESSED! I can somehow see a difference in my skin and scars. It definitely starts to clear some of the scars and blemishes.The minty and refreshing smell makes my skin feel refreshed! I'm only using this product at night because i think that this works best during the night.

STEP 1


Start by using the SKIN CLEARING FACIAL WASH to cleanse your face. This facial wash will help to remove all the impurities from your skin. If you have other skin care products that you've been using or been prescribed to, please do not skip them. 

STEP 2


After cleansing, take a cotton pad and soak the SKIN CLEARING TONER and swipe it all over your face to remove any extra impurities that are still stuck on your face. Remember to shake the bottle before applying. Just a reminder, this toner has a strong smell, so be prepared to smell extremely minty fresh! 

STEP 3


 Once the toner has absorb into the skin, time to apply the SKIN CLEARING LOTION. This acts as a lotion and a moisturizer for your skin. Massage the product till it absorbs into the skin and onto the last step! 

STEP 4


Last step! Apply the TEA TREE OIL to acne, blemishes and scars. You probably need about a drop or two for it to work. A little goes a long way! After applying the oil, you can start to apply your own skincare products and go to sleep! You will start to see a slight difference the next day. I'm not saying that it will be totally clean from scars but a bit more clean and clear! 

I will keep on using this till i finish it up and will let you know the improvements on my skin! If its really good and makes lot and lots of difference, i will consider buying the big full set of this product. I don't mind! 

The Body Shop is having a "BUY 2 GET 1 FREE" sale till the 27th of April, 2014. Don't miss your chance! 

Hope this post helps.
Love,
Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment