Saturday, April 19, 2014

THE BODY SHOP HAUL


The Body Shop Mega Sale
All items at 70% OFF! 
Location: Singapore Expo, Hall 6B
18-20 April 2014

Mum told me about this mega sale a few days ago and said that she wants to visit the Mega Sale during the weekend and we finally did it, today. This time round, it was my treat for mum since she turned 47 years "young" on Monday. It's really hard to get MEGA SALES from The Body Shop. Therefore, if you're a big BODY SHOP fan like me, this is a good opportunity to spend your $$$ on The Body Shop products. 


I've never had any make up products from The Body Shop before because of the expensive price. Since there's a 70% off for all the items, i decided to try the EXTRA VIRGIN MINERALS Cream Foundation and Loose Powder which is only selling at $10 each. I know it's really cheap! The original price for these make up products can reach up to $40 per product. Well, you must be wondering, why is it selling at $10? The reason is because...the expiry date is only 6 months away (: and now we know why its selling at a really cheap price! 

It's not a problem for me because my instincts are telling me that i will finish it in less than 6 months. 


Most of the body lotion belongs to my mum because she's a LOTION FREAK! 
We've calculated everything and my mum's stuff totals up to only $67 and mine is $81. I think that all these is a really great buy! 

You still have a day left to visit the Mega Sale at Singapore Expo! Tomorrow is the last day for the sale so grab the chance when you have it! 

Hope this post helps!
Love,
Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment