Wednesday, February 19, 2014

MIDWEEK

Wednesday today so it means its midweek. Two more days till the weekends and i seriously can't wait to catch up with my sleep since i didn't get to enjoy my sleep last week due to my On Job Training at the zoo. School projects are slowly piling up as days goes by, time is running out and everything is so intense right now. I have to choose the places that i want to go for my intership later on in July, finish up on the biggest project before the final exam which is doing small business, attraction hosting and guiding. SO MUCH THINGS TO DO! 
Time is ticking time is running, I'm only left with 13 more weeks in school and then, ciao school i got no time for it already! 

What are you guys up to? 
Love, 
Athirah 

MIDWEEK MADNESS OVERLOAD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment