Friday, February 21, 2014

Eighteen Chefs!

I can't remember the last time i ate at Eighteen Chefs! I think it was a few years back when i was in my primary/secondary school days. Eighteen Chef was introduced by my cousin to me last time and after so, every time i will make my way to Eastpoint to have it. But since Eastpoint Mall was closed down for renovation, Eighteen Chefs has been relocated at Cineleisure Orchard. 

I finally had the time and money to go and eat something from Eighteen Chefs yesterday with Nabilah! 



We both picked the student meal which only cost $6.40! You get to pick a Base, Sauce, toppings + extra toppings if you want to! Also, they will serve you with a cup of lemon tea and a plate of ice-cream with moist chocolate cake/brownie! Nabilah went with the pasta with Spicy Tomato Sauce and Chicken Sausage and I went with the Double Cheese Baked Rice with Black Pepper and Chicken Sausage as toppings. 



We even ordered a side dish. We ordered the Cheesy Fries and Cheesy Wings as our side dish! Everything was so cheesy yesterday! (I had to pick yesterday as a cheese day) I had a taste of all the food. The Pasta with Spicy Tomato tastes good and spicy! The cheesy fries is different from any other cheese fries i've ever tasted before. Everything tastes good except for the cheesy wings. Initially, i thought the cheesy wings will be like cheesy mozarella sticks dip in mayonaise but i was wrong. It is chicken wings baked in cheese. And it tastes super salty! I won't recommend having that for a first timer! The ice-cream and brownie taste good too but they should really serve the ice-cream after all our meal. 

                 


I will DEFINITELY come back here to try out the rest that is in the menu but i'll try to bring cash instead of using NETS. You guys should really come here after school ( if you have time) and try out the dishes! Remember to bring your student pass for verification purposes. 

Hope this post helps! 
Love, 
Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment