Saturday, February 1, 2014

Review: Changi Village Hotel

My second visit here. The first time was last year. We booked the same room as the previous one. The Junior Suite room.





                 

Took a dip in the pool after checking in. The weather wasn't too hot/too cold. It was just nice for a dip. The good thing about the rooftop pool or known as Infinity Pool @ Changi Village Hotel is that it is open from 6.00am-10.00pm and open all night for people to chill by the pool. I didn't had any pictures for my previous post on Changi Village Hotel but now i'm gonna spam you guys with pictures! 


                              


I even got to see the beautiful sunset yesterday. And credits to my sister for my photo watching the sunset. (Though you can't actually see it) 



Spent the rest of the night hanging out at the pool area while we stargazed through the night. 
              

(Oh and just a mcspicy feast on the first night, hehe.) 


Second Day: Spent half of the day at the hotel, relaxing. We went down to Changi Beach for a picnic since we had no plans. I spent most of the time in the room because there isnt much things to do. Went for a last swim at night and had a very very bad cold afterwards. 
Really gonna rest well tonight because school is back tomorrow. WHY. 

Looking forward for more stay cation like this.
Love, 
Athirah 

No comments:

Post a Comment